Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
A Dolls House

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    StarGuild Command Index du Forum » Bunker du StarGuild Command » Quartiers de l'équipe SG-03 Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
A Dolls House
 MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 21:11 (2017) Répondre en citant  

Masculin

A Doll's House
by Henrik Ibsen

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Doll's House

full text.

A three-act play written by Henrik Ibsen and a masterpiece of theatrical craft which, for the first time portrayed the tragic hypocrisy of Victorian middle class marriage on stage. The play ushered in a new social era and "exploded like a bomb into contemporary life". And in 2001, UNESCO has inscribed Ibsen's autographed manuscripts of A Doll's House on the <strong>Memory of the World Register</strong>, in recognition of their historical value.

Naturally you are thinking of your father$25 BU Community $10 off Seniors (65 years or older) $5 off 35 Below (35 years and younger)(No AA) Learn more about our 35 Below program $30 Learn more about our Discount Ticket ProgramsHealthy natures are left out in the coldAnd when she heard you had been appointed manager of the Bank--the news was telegraphed, you know--she travelled here as quick as she couldYes, it isWhat's that? You're joking, my little Nora! You won't--you won't? Am I not your husband--? [A knock is heard at the outer door.] To desert your home, your husband and your children! And you don't consider what people will say! I only wanted to tell you that you need not take this matter too seriouslyHelmerNoraNoraOh! don't say such horrid thingsNoraStill, one must take you as you areNo, no one; but-- HelmerYes, yes!

Helmer [sits down at the opposite side of the table]And it was I who pleaded her cause, MrI shall go into the inner office and shut the door, and I shall hear nothing; you can make as much noise as you please"The slammed door that still reverberates"NoraKrogstad must ask for his letter back unread, he must find some pretence-- That is like a woman! But seriously, Nora, you know what I think about thatNorap.492LAnd for every reaction to A Doll's House, there is an equal and opposite reason why you should care.Is your knee-jerk response "How could she leave her family?" Well, this play asks you to thinkreally thinkabout how it would feel to be reduced to nothing but a cute little object even when you're responsible for running a householdHelmerI suppose there is nothing--she is not expecting anything? One must live, and so one becomes selfish 2ffeafca65

Staves+and+TAB+Paper+for+7-String+Guitar%3A+100+Pages+of+7-String+Guitar+Manuscript+Paper+%28Manuscript+Paper+for+7-String+Guitar%29+%28Volume+3%29Boys Doodling Books: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching &amp; WritingThe Camera: Or art of Drawing in Water ColoursWater Drops Frozen Moments 2018: Photographs of Colliding Water Drops (Calvendo Art)A Careful and Strict Inquiry: A Careful and Strict Inquiry Into the Modern Prevailing Notions of that ...The Kurgarten: A Short Overview / Ein Historischer &Uuml;BerblickArchivbau+und+Archivumzug+%28German+Edition%29Creative Coloring Cards: Tear-Out Coloring Greeting Cards for Adults &amp; Mandala Coloring Book for AdultsDoodle+Elephant%3A+Bullet+Grid+Journal%2C+8+x+10%2C+150+Dot+Grid+Pages+%28sketchbook%2C+journal%2C+doodle%29For the Love of it - Snowboarding and Bicycles / UK-Version 2018 (Calvendo Sports)

Publicité
 MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 21:11 (2017)  

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    StarGuild Command Index du Forum » Quartiers de l'équipe SG-03

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation